Why did trial balance changes made by current editor not synchronization?
Several resolutions to this issue include the following:
- Close Microsoft Excel before synchronizing.
- Reopen the binder, open and close Trial Balance Dialog, then close the binder and reattempt sync.
- Make sure that both machines have their Date and Time synchronized. Adjust the Date and Time within the Windows Control Panel > Date & Time and reattempt sync. If that doesn't resolve the date and time:
- Create a binder package.
- Delete the binder from the Local File Room to clear date/time stamps on the binder.
- Receive the binder package and resync the binder to resolve time/date stamp issues.