How do I map a network drive?
The Microsoft® web site includes information about mapping a network drive.
- For instructions, go to Microsoft's article on how to map a drive.
Additional information for CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax:
- If you have a network install, the wfx32 folder must be in the root of the mapped drive.
- Do not map the wfx32 folder.
- Example: ?:\wfx32
- ? = the drive letter
- The drive must also be mapped for the admin token.
- For more information on drive mapping issues: "Failed to connect to a network drive," when running Workstation Setup for CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax.