How do I run a Verify Common Data report in the CCH Data Analysis Tool?
- Open CCH Data Analysis Tool.
- Click Start the Data Analysis Tool.
- Click Verify common data.
- Select the product for the first database you would like to verify.
- Enter a description for this database.
- Click Browse and browse to the backup of the database for the product you would like to verify.
- See our article for instructions on backing up a database.
- If you are accessing a CCH Global fx Tax or CCH Document ASP database, and have secured it with a password, you will be prompted for the password you assigned when downloading the database.
- If you are accessing a CCH Practice database, you will need to use the login credentials of the Firm Administrator.
- For all other products, you will need to provide a supervisor or administrator level login.
- Note: These statuses are for accounts licensed for Client Manager only. They will have no effect if the account the database is from does not license Client Manager.
- Note: If you need more rows to work with, you can add additional rows using the Add a new row link.
- Note: By default all SSN/EIN numbers are hidden.
See our article if you would like see instruction on how to save the report to an export format.