How do I know if there is a Knowledge Coach diagnostic?
- Diagnostics are indicated by a blue shading.
- View the diagnostics from the diagnostics pane within the workpaper.
- Double-click a diagnostic from the diagnostics pane to be taken to the problem place in the workpaper.
- If you have the focus on a blue shaded cell, use the "Find" ribbon command in the Diagnostic group to find the diagnostic in the pane.
- There is a new column to indicate a diagnostic is associated with a workpaper. The column will have the icon of a stethescope in it if the workpaper has diagnostics.
- There is a diagnostics pane, on top of the notes pane to review the details of the diagnostic for the selected workpaper.