How do I install CCH Axcess™ Install and Update Manager?
CCH Axcess Install and Update Manager is used to install, update, repair, or uninstall the various CCH Axcess products. If you are installing CCH Axcess for the first time or on a new workstation, you need to install Install and Update Manager first. After installing Install and Update Manager, you can then install the various CCH Axcess products you are licensed for.
The video below shows how to install CCH Axcess Install and Update Manager.
To install CCH Axcess Install and Update Manager, do the following:
- In your Internet browser, browse to https://download.cchaxcess.com/iugatewaymanager/clientdownload.aspx.
- The install file for CCH Axcess Install and Update Manager will download.
- When it has finished downloading, run it.
- The CCH Axcess Installation wizard will open.
- After reading the Welcome information, click Next.
- Click Next to accept the installation path.
- The installation will begin.
- Check Launch Install and Update Manager when I click Finish so that Installation and Update Manager opens when you click Finish.
- Click Finish.
- Enter your six digit CCH Axcess account number when prompted and click OK.
- How do I install, repair, uninstall, or download CCH Axcess products?
- Administrator access is required to install, repair, and uninstall products. If the credentials you entered to open Install and Update Manager do not have administrator access, the system prompts you to enter an administrator user ID and password.
- If you are working in a proxy environment and you do not have Microsoft .NET 4.0 installed on your computer, add the .NET 4.0 download site (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=17851) as a trusted site before installing any products.