How do I print returns from CCH ProSystem fx Tax to CCH ProSystem fx Portal?
- Open the return that you want to print.
- Click File > Print Entire Return.
- The Print Entire Return dialog appears.
- Check the copies that you want to print.
- In the Destination field for those copies, select To PDF File.
- Check Print to Portal.
- Click OK.
- In the Save PDF File As dialog window, verify the location the PDF will be saved locally.
- Verify the entries in the PDF file names.
- Click Save.
- The Publish File to Portal window appears.
- Select the Portal that you want to publish the PDF file to.
- If you need to create a new Portal to publish the PDF File to, click Create Portal (green circle with a white plus sign).
- Click to for more information about creating new portals.
- Before printing to Portal, enter your Portal login credentials in Tax Preparation by going to Options > Interface Options > ProSystem fx Portal.
- Once entered, you shouldn't need to re-enter them unless your login credentials change.
- You can print to Portal from 2009 Tax Preparation and later.
- You must be licensed for Portal to print to Portal.
- The program that integrates Tax Preparation with Poral installs with workstation setup.
- If you need to install it manually to a workstation, run ?:\Wfx32\PortalSU.exe (where ? is the drive that you install Tax Preparation to).
- The option to print to Portal is active only when printing to PDF.