How do I configure client, staff, security, installation, and data center maintenance notifications in CCH Axcess™?
The Configure Notifications window allows you to add, edit, or remove notifications for a wide variety of events. For example, you can select to send a notification when a client has been added, edited, or deleted. You define the condition and priority of notifications that are sent to recipients.To open the Configure Notifications window, do the following:
- Open Dashboard.
- Click Application Links on the navigation panel.
- Under Firm, click Notifications.
- Click Add Notification.
- In the Available notification conditions window, select the notification that you want to add.
- Click . The notification appears in the Selected notifications window below.
- In the Select By column, click the down arrow to select the method to notify users of the event.
- Click the line under Recipient(s).
- Enter the recipient(s).
- Click OK when finished.
Managing Existing NotificationsIn the Configure Notifications window, you edit existing notifications by changing the priority a condition, copying a condition, adding additional recipients, or deleting a notification.
- For more information, see our help topic about configuring notifications.
In addition to Dashboard, notifications can be configured for Practice, Workstream, and Document events. Go to the CCH Axcess notifications topic for a list of all locations where you can set up notifications.