How do I delete a portal in CCH Axcess Standalone Portal?
Before deleting a portal, all portal files and folders must be deleted from the portal and the Recycle Bin.
- Select the following link for instructions on deleting files from a portal.
- Select the following link for instructions on deleting custom folders from a portal.
- Select the following link for instructions on editing/deleting folders from a folder template.
To delete a portal in Sliverlight:
- Log in to Portal as the Firm Administrator.
- Delete all portal files and folders from the portal and the Recycle Bin.
- Open the Administration tab.
- Select Setup > Manage portal.
- Check the box next to the portal(s) to be deleted.
- Click Delete selected.
To delete portals and all files associated with the portal being deleted:
- Log in to ClientAxcess.com as the Firm Administrator.
- Check the box in front of each portal that you wish to delete.
- Click Delete above the list.
- On the Confirmation window, click yes
- Note: This confirmation appears when there are files associated with the portal. It states that the file will be permanently deleted and can not be recovered.
- Type 'delete' in the acknowledgement box on the second confirmation screen.
- Click OK.
- The selected Portal and files are now deleted.