Error: "Unable to connect to update server. Please check your Internet settings and try to launch the CCH Axcess Install & Update Manager again." when attempting to update CCH Axcess.
This is typically caused because the Update Manager Service has stopped running on the workstation.
To start the IU Update Service on your workstation follow these steps.
- On your keyboard, press WINDOWS + R.
- In the Run line type services.msc and press ENTER.
- In the Services window, look for IU Update Service - SaaS.
- Right click on the service and select Start.
- Attempt to run the update to CCH Axcess again.