How do I enlarge header, footer, or left side margin logos and letterheads to the recommended dimensions for CCH Axcess™ Tax Correspondence Manager?
- Open your image editing software, such as Microsoft® Paint or Adobe® Photoshop®.
- Create a rectangle with one of the following dimensions:
- Header: 8.5” X 1.5”
- Left margin: 1.0” X 8.75”
- Footer: 8.5” X 0.75”
- Open a new session of your image editing software.
- Open your logo image.
- Copy the entire image.
- Open your image editing software session with the rectangle you created in step 2.
- Paste the copy of your logo image in the rectangle.
- Move the image within the rectangle to the desired location.
- Save the image as a TIFF or TIF, JPEG or JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP file. You can now upload the image for use in Tax and Organizer letters. For instructions on uploading letterhead, see Uploading Correspondence Letterhead.
Note: Save larger images with a width and height no greater than the recommended dimensions.