How can I associate my custom letter templates to a print set in CCH Axcess Tax?
You can associate custom letter templates to a return print set by assigning a default print set and return configuration set to an organizational unit (office, business unit, or region).
- Open Dashboard and click Configuration on the navigation panel.
- Click Settings and defaults under Firm.
- Click Tax > Return Defaults on the navigation panel.
- Select the Print Set tab.
- Select a year from the list of licensed and available tax years.
- Select an organizational unit from the grid, and then choose a print set from the Print Set list.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Assign the client to the selected organizational unit on the General tab of the client profile.