How do I reset my password for CCH ProSystem fx Site Builder?
You can reset your password either before or after you log in.
- Include at least six characters
- Contain a combination of at least two of the following types of characters: alpha, numeric, special
- Not include spaces or the following characters: : # & + , ( ) / @
If you are unable to log in and need to reset your password, do the following:
- Go to www.cchwebsites.com/wizard/login.php.
- Click Reset Password.
- Enter the email address for your account.
- Click Continue. You will receive an email with a confirmation code.
- Follow the instructions in the password reset confirmation email to apply the confirmation code.
- Enter your new password.
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Submit. You will see a confirmation message stating that your password has been reset.
- Click log in to log in to your site with your new password.
To reset your password after you have logged in, do the following:
- Log in to your Site Builder account.
- Click Support > Billing Area on the toolbar.
- Click My Details.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter the following information:
- Existing Password. Enter your current password.
- New Password. Enter your new password.
- Confirm New Password. Enter your new password again.
- Click Save Changes to confirm changing your password, or Cancel Changes to keep your current password.