How do I create a user in Assuresign?
The following video shows how to create a user in AssureSign. To create a user in AssureSign, you must first login to your AssureSign account as the administrator.
- For steps on setting up the CCH eSign and AssureSign administrator account - (Click Here)
Login to your AssureSign account at https://na1.assuresign.net/documents
- Open the Administration tab.
- Select Users on the navigation bar.
- Click New.
- Enter the Name, Email, and Role (these are required fields), for this user.
Selecting Roles (the permissions can be customized in a role or new roles can be added):
- Administrator - Allows complete access to all eSign functions and documents.
- Power User - Allows access to all eSigned documents but does not allow access to administration functions.
- Limited Users - Limits the access to documents created by user.
- You cannot use an e-mail that has been used for another user.
- Your CCH eSign license does not limit the number of users you can create.
- For sending Form 8879, set up users with the tax preparer e-mail addresses used in your returns.