How do I manage my firm's branding options in AssureSign?
The following video shows how to customize your firm's branding for your AssureSign account.
To add a company logo and modify color preferences according to the firms' branding, do the following:
- Go to the AssureSign homepage.
- Select the Administration tab.
- Select Settings.
- Expand the Account Information section, if needed.
- To add the firm name, do the following:
- In the Account Information pane, click Edit next to Account Display Name.
- Type your firm name in the Current Value field and click Save.
- To add a logo and set color preferences, do the following:
- On the Settings window, expand Signing Customizations.
- Navigate to any of the following and click Edit:
- Color Theme - Primary Color
- Color Theme - Secondary Color
- Color Theme - Header Color
- Select the appropriate colors and click Save.
- To add a logo and firm name for the Signing Instruction screen, do the following:
- Navigate to Page Header - Custom Logo and click Edit.
- Click Browse, locate an image, and click Open.
- Click Save.
- Select Display header with both a logo and configurable text.
- Click Edit next to Page Header - Display Mode.