How do I install CCH Software Delivery Manager?
The below video discusses how to install Software Delivery Manager
Software Delivery Manager is a tool that allows you to download installation files for all of your CCH ProSystem fx products. It replaces DVDs and e-fx Release updates. It allows you to download the installation files for the CCH ProSystem fx products as soon as product updates are available. The user will then run the installation file after the download is complete to start the installation process.
Downloading and Installing Software Delivery Manager
- Click the following link to download Software Delivery Manager.
- Click Run on the File Download window. The Software Delivery Manager installation window will display.
- Click Next.
- Confirm the installation path for Software Delivery Manager and click Next.
- Note: The installation path is where Software Delivery Manager will install. We recommend that you use the default path.
- The install process for Software Delivery Manager will start. When it is complete, click Finish.
- Software Delivery Manager opens.
For instructions on how to use Software Delivery Manager.
Installing the CCH ProSystem fx products
Click on any of the products below for instructions on how to install or update them using Software Delivery Manager.
- FX Direct
- CCH Fixed Assets Manager (FAM)
- CCH ProSystem fx Engagement
- CCH ProSystem fx Fixed Assets
- CCH ProSystem fx Planning
- CCH ProSystem fx Practice Management
- CCH ProSystem fx Scan
- CCH ProSystem fx Tax
- CCH ProSystem fx Trial Balance
- CCH ProSystem fx Workpaper Manager
Software Delivery Manager FAQs
To view a list of Software Delivery Manager FAQs.
- For instructions on how to sign up for e-mail notices when new product updates are available for download.
- For instructions on how to find what version of CCH ProSystem fx products that you currently have installed.
- At the end of product installations, Software Delivery Manager does not delete the downloaded files. You can manually delete the install file if you wish. We recommend keeping the latest version on your computer in case you need to reinstall it for some reason. You will save time by not having to download the install file again.
- For instructions on how to give a user rights to use Software Delivery Manager.