Where can you change the firm name in My1040Data?

If you need to change the firm name and/or add a contact/website address, this can be done under:

  • Click Configure Firm
  • Click Firm Details
  Solution Tools
 Solution Id 000036578/sw44165
 Direct Link
To provide feedback on this solution, please login.

Your feedback about this article will help us make it better. Thank you!