How do I subscribe to CCH Software News or change my profile for it?
CCH Software News delivers time-sensitive CCH Software information, such as technical bulletins, discussions, and time-saving tips directly to your e-mail address, ensuring that you stay informed of important issues affecting the products you use. You can choose to have CCH Software News sent to your personal e-mail address, your firm's address, or even establish multiple profiles so that all the professionals in your firm receive news on the products they work with.
To add or modify a CCH Software News profile, do the following:
- Go to https://support.cch.com/notes/CCHNewsProfile.aspx
- Log in with your support.cch.com (My Account) e-mail address and password. If you have not created a My Account e-mail address and password you will need to create one.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Establish your CCH Software News Profile if you do not currently receive CCH Software news.
- Enter your e-mail address and click Update Your CCH Software News Profile.
- Enter your first name, last name, and your e-mail address.
- Select the boxes for any of the products you want to receive e-mails about.
- Click Save once you have made your selections.