How do I reset/unlock a user's password in TaxWise®?
The following video explains how to reset a user's password in TaxWise®.
The Admin user can reset and/or unlock a users' account.
To reset a user password, do the following:
- Log in as the Admin user.
- Go to Tools > Utilities/Setup Assistant.
- Go to Setup > Setup Assistant.
- Click the Groups & Users tab and select the user name that needs the password reset
- Click View/Edit.
- In the Modify User window, you can change the password for the user or inform the user of the existing password.
- Click OK.
- Note: To unlock the account remove the check box under the username.