How do I reset the Admin password for ATX™ 2016 and later?
The following video explains how to reset the Admin password for ATX™ 2016 and later.
- Click the Reset Admin password link that appears when the Admin user is locked out.
- Enter the ATX product activation code from the Fulfillment Confirmation Slip that was shipped with the product.
- Note: If you do not have the Fulfillment Confirmation Slip, you can view your Activation Code via the ATX Solution Center.
- Enter the new password under the activation code.
- Re-enter the new password in the bottom field.
- Click Reset Admin Password.
- Where can I access the Activation Code for ATX™?
- What are the password rules for ATX™?
- The account is not locked and the Reset Admin password link does not appear until the password has been entered incorrectly several times. If you have forgotten the password, but the link is not there, continue to enter the incorrect password until the forgotten password link populates.