How do I create a new user in TaxWise® Online?
- Article Type:
- How To
- Last Modified:
To set up user accounts for TaxWise® Online.
- TaxWise Online
To add a new user account, do the following:
- Go to the TaxWise Solution Center.
- Click Login.
- Log in using your Client ID, Admin username, and password.
- Click Manage Users.
- Click Create a New User.
- In the Create User screen, enter the following:
- In User Name, enter the user name.
- In Real Name, enter the first name, middle initial, and last name.
- In Email Address, enter the users email address.
- In Is Active User, select the check box.
- In the Assign Roles section, select a Possible Role and use the arrows to move this role to the Assigned Roles box.
- Note: For users to be able to log in, create tax returns, and electronic file, the SuperUser and LicensedUser roles must be on the Assigned Roles section.
- Once you have assigned the appropriate security roles, click Save.