Initial login to the ATX™ Solution Center
Your Client ID and ATX activation code can be found on the confirmation slip from your product shipment. If you forget your password, or if it expires, you can reset it by clicking Need Help on the log in page and following the instructions. You must then answer your secret question (see step 8 below).
To log in to our ATX Solution Center for the first time
- Go to support.atxinc.com.
- On the Log in page, enter your Client ID.
- In the User Name field, type Admin. (This is the default administrator user name.)
- Enter your ATX activation code in the Password field, and then click Log In.
- When the password screen appears, click Change Password, and then type a new password containing at least eight (8) characters and including both letters and numbers. (See Password Rules below.)
- Type your new password again to confirm, and then click Change Password.
- On the next screen, click Continue.
- Make a selection from the Secret Question drop-down list, and then type the answer. (NOTE: You must remember your answers exactly as typed. It will be used to confirm your identity if you forget your password.)
- Click OK.
You are now logged in to the ATX Solution Center.
- Passwords are case sensitive. This means if you create the password with certain letters capitalized, you must always type them that way.
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- Cannot exceed 100 characters
- Must contain at least one number
- Cannot contain the user name
- Cannot be any of the 10 previous passwords
- Must be unique to the Client ID: No two users associated with your office can have the same password.
- Expire every 90 days. After 90 days, you are prompted to create a new password.
I forgot the password for the admin user name or it expired. (I am the administrator)
Reset the password for the administrator (the admin user name) by clicking the Forgot username or password? link on the ATX Support - Login window. Resetting changes the password to your installation code. After resetting the password, log in again, entering admin in the user name field and your installation code in the password field. You will be prompted to create a new password and select a secret question.
I tried to log in three times without success and now I'm locked out.
If you are not the administrator, you can reset your password to your user name by clicking the Forgot username or password? link on the ATX Support - Login window and following the instructions. You will be required to answer your secret question. After resetting, log in again, entering your user name in both the user name and password fields. You will be prompted to create a new password and select a secret question.
If you are the administrator, click the Forgot username or password? link on the ATX Support - Login window and follow the instructions. You will be required to answer the secret question. Resetting changes the password for admin to your installation code. Log in again, entering admin in the user name field and your installation code in the password field. You will be prompted to create a new password and select a secret question.
If you forget the answer to the secret question for the Administrator user name (Admin), call the Customer Support Center and request that the Admin password be reset. The request must come from one of the account contacts, and from the e-mail address that CCH SFS has on file for the account. If a Manager or User has forgotten the secret answer, the Administrator can reset the password to that person's user name.